WIP Update #6
Done with the ribbing for the body! I’ve done about a third of the ribbing for one of the sleeves, so I’ll probably be done with both sleeves in about two weeks (I know that sounds like a long time, but my wrists aren’t what they used to be, plus tomorrow’s the first day of school). I decided not to add buttons, so I’m making a belt instead. There are a few belt patterns I’m considering, but if anyone knows a belt pattern that would go with this, that would be great! Thanks for reading y’all!
- d-crochet likes this
- tinyroots likes this
- a-riggins-tale likes this
- scitchet likes this
- knottynerd likes this
- faithnomoreforever likes this
- dahliascene likes this
- missmylin likes this
- sweet-transvestite said: THIS IS SO PRETTY, OH MY GOSH.
- sweet-transvestite likes this
- somedaythewaves likes this
- talga-vassternich likes this
- themusicsnob said: It’s gorgeous!
- gentle-breeze likes this
- dabookaholic likes this
- crochetadventures posted this